SOLD O/S PPi Art A200 for sale. Great condition!

Participant count
  • Participant list

JLAudioCavalier
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
As the title says, A200 for sale. Works perfectly fine, has all plugs, in good cosmetic shape with some scratches. Pictures are here: PPI Art Amps pictures by jlaudiocavalier - Photobucket

I don't know what else to say really? I have flawless rep here, on iTrader, CACO, Ebay etc. Unfortunately, I don't really have time or want to go take pics with user name. I've been here forever, been all around the forums with good rep, :p lol

$120 shipped obo.

TRADES CONSIDERED:

Good component set. Along the lines of Rainbow SLC's. Can add cash for the right set.

Nice pair(or4) of 6.5" subs that can meet a final load of 4 ohms, OR 1-2 8" subs. Same ohm load stipulation of course. Will have about 400 watts available, so something that can perform efficiently on that power or less is preferred... WILL BE RUN SEALED. So don't start offering me DD's and SA-8's lol

I have two BNIB Elemental Designs 8's they are single 2 ohm each ...so can be wired at 4 ohm mono they are rated 175 RMS 350 peak so there should be no problem taking a clean 400 rms daily....for the pair...I ran one in a stock Tacoma sub box on 400 rms by itself for several months and it did fine ...These sound really good and get low...they really suprised me for 8's

I would do a straight trade.

Just to clarify I have the original version ID CX62 2ohm midbass drivers only, not the component set.

They are flawless & rated @ 150w, although they'll take 200w easy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.