SOLD FS 18" Kicker Solo X

I know $400 is already one hell of a deal but I already have 2 15" Memphis Mojo's 15-CMd4 Subs, 1 15" MTX 9500 (9515-44)(Would Sell or Trade) and a 12" Memphis Mojo 15-Mojo12d4 (Would Sell or Trade) so really I dont need another sub but I always like having different combinations and different stuff so this way (for this exact reason) that if something bigger and badder were to show up, I would have enough stuff to try and trade up and just keep trading up and up until I finally run out of room in my trunk or run out of supplying power because I already have too many batterys and the best alternator money could buy lol. Or of course unless its too loud(which will never happen)

If you need to sell it as soon as possible and your willing to throw me a bomb *** deal..I'm all ears..Just PM me though so someone else doesnt see that price think its your offering then try and lowball that

Thanks

James

^---- is not a scammer :-D
yeah i mean he just didnt scam me out of a DD Z2 i bought frm him i just about didnt get and ended up having to pay a repair bill when he never mentioned the amp was broke in the forsale thread

but good try

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.