SOLD FS 18" Kicker Solo X

As promised here's the pic

IMG_1063.jpg

Also to the above post: "Read the rules!!!! or gtfo"

- If you are not interested in the item DO NOT post whether they need to post pictures and what not. Doing this will result in a 2 day ban. Report the thread if it breaks a rule.

thanks for looking, pm me with questions on the sub

As promised here's the pic
Also to the above post: "Read the rules!!!! or gtfo"

- If you are not interested in the item DO NOT post whether they need to post pictures and what not. Doing this will result in a 2 day ban. Report the thread if it breaks a rule.

thanks for looking, pm me with questions on the sub

Meh

nice sub have to say for sure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif wish i had the cash :s ohhhh by the way where is your username on the pics

I live in AZ. I take my family to Disneyland quite often I have a pair of Soundstream XXX15s. that I would be willing to

trade. NO shipping involve... But now I'm having second thoughts.. GLWS...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.