SOLD FS: 12" W7 used for 3 days

blabo219
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a 12" W7 that I had in my car while I was making a new box for my other subs and I need to sell it.

Works great, no damage to the sub, already in box.

Box is 1.75 cu ft,tuned to 32hz

2akg1hy.jpg

The scratches in the second picture look big but it was the flash from the camera, I was surprised when i saw that because i can't even see it when I look at it

35i3foz.jpg

Looking for $425 + shipping

3" wide would give me 50hz..
change the length of the port.. i believe its 12-16square inches of port area per cubic foot, and you have like half that.. and the port area is the area of the hole of the port, not the total volume of the port, so i think a 2in wide port would be a better idea. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

shorten the length of the port.. i believe its 12-16square inches of port area per cubic foot, and you have like half that.. and the port area is the area of the hole of the port, not the total volume of the port, so i think a 2in wide port would be a better idea. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
shorten it? it has to be the same width in the first part as it does when in bends.

i could have done 1.5" and still kept 32hz. I think but then mounting depth might have been a problem

i meant change it most likely longer, but you'd also have to mess around with the whole box dimensions, and yes i know this but change the length of the second port length. makes a difference.

i meant change it most likely longer, but you'd also have to mess around with the whole box dimensions, and yes i know this but change the length of the second port length. makes a difference.
yeah there wasnt a whole lot for me to change though. it was at 1.75 cu ft which was what i needed and 2" at those dimensions wouldnt be low enough

if theres a will there a way man. i got it to 32hz with a lil diff box dimensions, and after sub displacement the box woul been 1.75, and tunin up to 35hz wouldnt be bad either.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.