fs 10" lms subwoofer

tc3k101
5,000+ posts

Ω
Socal
Item(s) for Sale:

10" lms

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Never mounted powered to break in and pull parameters. Waiting for Matt to send me fully broken in parameters and I will post them.

Uses a tc9 motor with three .75" slugs

500rms

svc 4ohm

Mid break in

Re:2.94 ohms

Fs: 28.0 Hz

SPL: 86 dB

Vas: 1.44 cu. ft.

Qms: 7.00

Qes: 0.45

Qts: 0.40

Xmax: 29mm

Price:

SOLD

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

lms013.jpg

lms012.jpg

lms011.jpg

lms010.jpg

lms009.jpg

lms007.jpg

lms002.jpg

lmskit2.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone local I will toss in a box. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

cant believe this hasn't sold yet.
X2. This thing should have been sold already, everyone must be BROKE right now or just waiting for pay day.

With the price drop to 180+shipping this is a sick deal, Why is everyone passing this one up?

I would still buy it for myself if shipping wasnt half the cost of the woofer it self. Very cosmetically apealling sub & also looks like a performer no doubt!

We need some videos of this bad boy! Did you end up testing it out in a box yet to give it a test run?

cant believe this hasn't sold yet.
Yep I'm not surprised lol.

X2. This thing should have been sold already, everyone must be BROKE right now or just waiting for pay day.
With the price drop to 180+shipping this is a sick deal, Why is everyone passing this one up?

I would still buy it for myself if shipping wasnt half the cost of the woofer it self. Very cosmetically apealling sub & also looks like a performer no doubt!

We need some videos of this bad boy! Did you end up testing it out in a box yet to give it a test run?
Yeah shipping to you was just outlandish but you are in Canada and this thing isn't light. I will get some videos once the weather gets better. Suppose to be raining the next week or so sadly. I let my buddy put this in his civic and it is pretty fun little driver to say the least.

Yep I'm not surprised lol.

Yeah shipping to you was just outlandish but you are in Canada and this thing isn't light. I will get some videos once the weather gets better. Suppose to be raining the next week or so sadly. I let my buddy put this in his civic and it is pretty fun little driver to say the least.
I'm your buddy, I have a civic, why the fuck is it not in my car?

I'm your buddy, I have a civic, why the fuck is it not in my car?
lol you didn't ask //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

shipped to 32408. Make it pretty and ill take it i promise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Pm'd

I sure could use a beefy 10... let's see what happens after you hear back from "some guy"... BUMP for you bro!
I will message you otherwise. I have a few offers to kick around right now

Open to trade for a tc oem?
Shoot me a pm with what you are thinking along with pictures.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.