FS: 10" Fi Q 2 ohm DVC with cooling option and carbon fiber dust cap -$225 shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

JarvisB
10+ year member

JarvisB
MI/DC
Item(s) for Sale:

10" Fi Q with cooling option and carbon fiber dust cap - 2 ohm DVC

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition - previous owner bought it new and then sold it to me about 4 months ago. I would like to go bigger so would like to pass this deal on. I have been running it on my kx1200.1 without any issues. Very solid sub.

I also do have the custom box for 2006-2012 Ford Fusion for sale if you are interested. It is made by Zen Enclousures. The specs are 1.2 cu ft with aero port tuned at 33 hz. Will fit into the trunk opening of 2006-2012 Ford Fusion. I prefer not to ship this item. I am located in Washington DC. Will let this box go for additional $100 or if someone wants to take it separately, be my guest.

Price:

$225 shipped for the subwoofer alone. You cover the paypal fees.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I do have the original box for this subwoofer that I will use.

PM me with any questions. thanks in advance!

Item Pictures:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.