SOLD FS!! 10 incriminator audio dp 12s

I have 10 Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 12s for sale, the new 2008 models!

I bought these to use next year but I'm getting out of spl and audio in general, I've had a great time but i've got to the point where I don't enjoy it anymore.

Asking 350+ shipping each or could do deals on multiples

Picture090.jpg

100_0607.jpg

Played these with around 2kw per woofer, I'll gurantee them not to be DOA, i'm not sure if the warranty is transferable or not.

Also I have a hifonics maxximus for sale, check out my other threads

hmm thanks for the bumps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

guys I need cash for new years...have a reckless driving ticket that is due the 3rd.

I'll sell a pair of them for 475 shipped...just to help me get through this expensive ass ticket

Ok...so Ive got a question....

The input terminals were stripped right? meaning the threaded holes where the allen set screws are screwed down right...

if they were stripped out why not just go to a hardware store buy a tap and retap the terminals...

or am I not following here?

Ok...so Ive got a question....
The input terminals were stripped right? meaning the threaded holes where the allen set screws are screwed down right...

if they were stripped out why not just go to a hardware store buy a tap and retap the terminals...

or am I not following here?

TBH, I thought of that, but I preferred Nick or one of his guys at IA to do it properly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.