SOLD FS!! 10 incriminator audio dp 12s

I have 10 Incriminator Audio Death Penalty 12s for sale, the new 2008 models!

I bought these to use next year but I'm getting out of spl and audio in general, I've had a great time but i've got to the point where I don't enjoy it anymore.

Asking 350+ shipping each or could do deals on multiples

Picture090.jpg

100_0607.jpg

Played these with around 2kw per woofer, I'll gurantee them not to be DOA, i'm not sure if the warranty is transferable or not.

Also I have a hifonics maxximus for sale, check out my other threads

xenvious, i'll post it publically.
You bought that amp from me 8 months ago, I took all the amps out myself with no problem at all.

If something was damaged in shipping we should have taken care of it then, if you stripped them out because you didn't have the right size wrenches, thats not my fault man....sorry

First of all, you need to get your facts straight. September was over a year ago, not 8 months. And I did indeed try to contact you on more than one occasion but you refused to send a reply. I have the proof in my 'Sent Messages' folder on the account (djvi0lent) that I wrote you from. With that said, no, we couldn't take care of it then because you were too incompetent to send a reply to my pm's. And finally, if you'd pay a little more attention, I said that the input terminals were stripped out, not the allen heads on the screws.. Which is something you damaged when you had the amp installed. I know better than to overtighten something, I learned that **** when I was a kid. You owe me for the repair. You know, and I know it.. your just unwilling to admit you did me wrong. So, I suggest you paypal me $55 like I originally asked, and we'll call it done. If not, I'll write up a negative feedback thread for you on every car audio forum I can find.

Regards,

Marcus Inman

I don't owe you a thing man, sorry...go ahead and write up negative feedback...

Won't hurt my feelings a bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Its just funny when people try to come off as total ******** on a forum...input terminals weren't stripped when I took them out...sorry.

So you just totally "forgot" about it for over a year?

and btw...if you "over tighten" the terminals they just fall all the way through the holes and the allen falls out, it doesn't strip the terminals.

you gotta do whatcha gotta do man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

First of all, you need to get your facts straight. September was over a year ago, not 8 months. And I did indeed try to contact you on more than one occasion but you refused to send a reply. I have the proof in my 'Sent Messages' folder on the account (djvi0lent) that I wrote you from. With that said, no, we couldn't take care of it then because you were too incompetent to send a reply to my pm's. And finally, if you'd pay a little more attention, I said that the input terminals were stripped out, not the allen heads on the screws.. Which is something you damaged when you had the amp installed. I know better than to overtighten something, I learned that **** when I was a kid. You owe me for the repair. You know, and I know it.. your just unwilling to admit you did me wrong. So, I suggest you paypal me $55 like I originally asked, and we'll call it done. If not, I'll write up a negative feedback thread for you on every car audio forum I can find.
Regards,

Marcus Inman
I don't owe you a thing man, sorry...go ahead and write up negative feedback...
Won't hurt my feelings a bit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Its just funny when people try to come off as total ******** on a forum...input terminals weren't stripped when I took them out...sorry.

So you just totally "forgot" about it for over a year?

and btw...if you "over tighten" the terminals they just fall all the way through the holes and the allen falls out, it doesn't strip the terminals.

you gotta do whatcha gotta do man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Lawl, good luck giving this guy a bad name on the forums. Bump.

Your wrong. The terminals were clearly stripped.. that's how I received the amp. Sure, it was a year ago.. I tried to contact you, you didn't respond. How come you didn't respond? If you didn't stip the terminals out you would have no reason to avoid me now would you? I'll admit, It's very possible you didn't know you done it.. but have the human decency to atleast admit it. I'm only out $80.. it didn't hurt me at all to attempt to retrieve some of my lost money.. I figured hey, maybe he's a decent guy.. but I guess I was wrong.

Listen man I dont know whats going on but this post dumping **** is retarded. Send him a Pm or something. I dony know u but he seems like a straight foward guy and has ben nothing but helpfull to me. I bought 2 subs from him and am waiting for them to come in. So far hes ben a straight up guy. And if this **** happend over a year ago why are you crying about it now? If u were gonna give him bad feedback u shoulda did it along time ago why bring it up now all of a sudden now?

Bump for the seller not this BS thread Dumping

Listen man I dont know whats going on but this post dumping **** is retarded. Send him a Pm or something. I dony know u but he seems like a straight foward guy and has ben nothing but helpfull to me. I bought 2 subs from him and am waiting for them to come in. So far hes ben a straight up guy. And if this **** happend over a year ago why are you crying about it now? If u were gonna give him bad feedback u shoulda did it along time ago why bring it up now all of a sudden now?
Bump for the seller not this BS thread Dumping

You need to learn to read. Justin brought this matter to this thread publicly(Post #103), not me. I did try to keep it to a pm.. he wouldn't reply to any of them. Sure it's been a year.. I tried then when it happend and got no results, I gave up. I noticed this thread.. I'm short on cash from the holidays, figured what the hell, I'll ask.. maybe he's feeling generous and will give me some of the cash that I should've received back in October of '06.

Edit: For the record, I'm not going to give any bad feedback or start any negative threads.. No one believes me anyway.. after all I only have 31 posts.. so I must be an idiot right?

I see he posted it but why the need to keep going? Just send him a PM and deal with it llike that. I dont know what happend but it dosent need to turn into a pissing match.

I see he posted it but why the need to keep going? Just send him a PM and deal with it llike that. I dont know what happend but it dosent need to turn into a pissing match.

I wasn't planning on adding any more comments until you provoked me. I won't stand here and be belittled. To Justin, I'm sorry I stirred this **** up. You don't believe me, fine. I'll leave your thread alone, as long as no one says something else negative toward me..

Feel free to PM your flaming remarks, keep them out of Justin's thread. I'll sit down with a nice hot cup of cocoa and read them.

-Regards, and Happy Holidays

Marcus

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.