SOLD FS: 0 gauge compressed knukoncepts wire

spicmonster
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i have for sale used 0 gauge compressed kunkoncepts blue gauge wire..its thick but flats..easier to run /hide...i took it out my last car...and i aint going in the car audio direction with my new car so ihave no use to for it...its about 17-20 ft long....its pretty long i had to leave alot of extra slack underneath my old back seats...so it should be perfect for any install

local buys might be better cause its heavy

45 bucks sounds right

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

usps priority airmail flat rate box is free shipping it is $9 flat to any of the us states and it can easily fit 20ft of 0awg //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

its MINE if you will ship to canada. wont be too much more. i bought 20 ft from knu Konceptz earlier this month and i think it was like 18 bucks.

pmd

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.