friend needs budget system

DaRevrin
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
His budget is 300 for amp and sub. I would use the search but dont feel like messin with it since its still messed up somewhat. What can he find used or new that give what is listed below

He is looking for a 12 inch sub that has good sound quality and gets a lil loud atleast. What options does he have with a budget?

And the amp that puts out clean power, what amp choices does he have there?

Not sure what kind of power he is lookin for but i guess if 600rms is good or even a lil more than that will work for him

Even a 1000 watts would be good to if thats still in the budget range.

i got a 15" Ample audio sub D4 with a Fusion amp 368x1@2ohms and a 4" aero port I can sell him for $125 shipped. this will be plenty enough for what he's looking for plus there is no audible difference between 368 watts and 600 watts.

he does not have room for 15 in his car he wants a lil trunk space. But hes not looking to buy yet just looking for all the options,

i edited post also incase he could get more power with that budget

TXA-3002 - Cadence 2 Channel High Power 600 Watt Amplifier

IDQ12V2.D2 - Image Dynamics 12" IDQ Dual 2 Ohm Subwoofer

i have the smaller version of that amp, its held up nice and that sub is great... ask around

i have a 12" RE SE, its maybe a hair louder than the IDQ but the IDQ is probably a hair better sound quality wise. my SE is in 1.12 net cubes, off 600 watts, its sound GREAT and shakes my whole car with ease (99 Accord Sedan)

i listen to everything from Bass Mekanik to Metallica to Paul Oakenfold to Bob Marley to Robert Johnson to Miles Davis to Mozart, it all sounds nice

i got a 15" Ample audio sub D4 with a Fusion amp 368x1@2ohms and a 4" aero port I can sell him for $125 shipped. this will be plenty enough for what he's looking for plus there is no audible difference between 368 watts and 600 watts.
That is a very good deal.

However, to say that there is no audible difference between 368 and 600 watts is pushing it.

yea a fifteen aint happenin with him lol he just wants a 12 really. The cadence and the idq seem like a very good deal, ill talk to him about that.

Any other options to go with sub amp combo?

alright yea i dono what kind of difference 300 watts is but all i know is he wants is 600 to a 1000 with a budget of 300. Any other options?

im not looking to buy. He isnt looking to buy right now either, im just needing stuff that he can look into so he has choices when he does buy.

So far the only options he has are these

TXA-3002 - Cadence 2 Channel High Power 600 Watt Amplifier

IDQ12V2.D2 - Image Dynamics 12" IDQ Dual 2 Ohm Subwoofer

Just seeing what other options are out there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.