Free section?

It's yours if you want it. It's sitting in my room as a paperweight. I have 2 of them. But the other is working and I believe my brother wants it.
sweet deal. actually, having both would be awesome. i just might have another sub, or something i would be willing to trade to make it happen.

I have a Dual CD player with a front USB and headphone jack works fine was in a used car I bought for about 15 mins till I got home and pulled it out. Also have a Pioneer 6700MP cd/mp3 player w/remote that works mostly but sometimes the sound goes out(speakers leads and rca's) and you have to dc the wire harness and it will kick back on.

I have a Dual CD player with a front USB and headphone jack works fine was in a used car I bought for about 15 mins till I got home and pulled it out. Also have a Pioneer 6700MP cd/mp3 player w/remote that works mostly but sometimes the sound goes out(speakers leads and rca's) and you have to dc the wire harness and it will kick back on.
ill take both pm me now

I have some speaker grills 6.5's 6x9's and 4's I would send for the cost of shipping
a Old school MTX crossover for $12shipped

an IDQ 10" with a blown coil for the cost of shipping
i'll take the speaker grills for the 4's and 6.5's if you still have em

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.