Free section?

I have some speaker grills 6.5's 6x9's and 4's I would send for the cost of shipping

a Old school MTX crossover for $12shipped

an IDQ 10" with a blown coil for the cost of shipping

I have an old polk audio momo 10" SVC 4 ohm. Model MM10 I believe. it has the red dustcap.

I'd love that thing gone. It has a tear in the suspension around the venting pole. It plays. But sounds like shirt

I remember I made a thread like this a while back. It actually got pretty long and people began to get too greedy and was closed down. Maybe itll work out this time.
I have already been hit up by 7 members and have yet to see anyone else post anything up

I agree, I have lots of goodies laying around from back when I first started car audio, like 8 guage and connectors and other bits of useful stuff that would help others just starting to get there finger wet with car audio, +1 to starting its own section on free, and have a warning system like in other sections of forums, if someone is all gimmy gimmy gimmy then make them gone... warn, 3 day 7 day permanent.

here ya go I want this out of my bedroom so first come first serve! MTX 7500 series enclosure FREE just come pick it up.

SAM_0085.jpg

it should be done! people love free stuff! just gotta make a strict rules section for it
Here are some rules from my old freebie thread to help start out with.

Rules:

If you request something or receive an item from someone please give back to the thread.

Don't be greedy.

Post the name of the person that gets your item.

New members should offer something before making a request.

Try to offer items that people have use for.

It's free so receiver pays shipping.

When paying through paypal please pay the paypal fees. These would otherwise be sellers fees but since there is no 'seller' the buyer should pay this fee.

Be generous.

Only freebies, no selling or trading.

No spamming/advertising

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.