Price Match?

Hey Bettr n' Revrse,

Thanks for checking-in, we will price match and/or even sweeten the deal. PM me the link and I will be happy to help //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Cheers,

Lucky@VMI

seriously, is lucky not like best customer service? employee of the month all year lol.

keep up the good work man, get TEAM VMI going! lol

Sorry I forgot to check on this... I was looking for all Black wire for my next build and found this I wish they made it in 14 gauge but I may just use 16 gauge...

Here is the 12 gauge on sonic for 89 and I think it is 97 on your site...

Stinger SHW512G HPM 12 Gauge Matte Gray 100ft Roll

Also I would like to see if you guys had the 250ft spool of 16 gauge?

Stinger SHW516G HPM 16 Gauge Matte Gray 250ft Roll

If there are any other sizes or lengths you can get let me know Id like 16 gauge for frontstage and 12 gauge for subs stage but dont wanna drop too much...

Looks like we missed on price checking that wire, thanks for pointing that our sir the price is now adjusted so everyone else can save as well. Total price after VMICARADUIO discount code comes down to $85.45 or about $5 less than elsewhere //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

QYmUY.jpg

Also, doesn't look like we carry any 16 ga stinger wire at the moment (will send a request), there is a comparable wire by monster cable XLN16S-50x4 = 200ft for $55 after code but it is silver/blue in color. Reviews and more detailed pics here:

Looks like we missed on price checking that wire, thanks for pointing that our sir the price is now adjusted so everyone else can save as well. Total price after VMICARADUIO discount code comes down to $85.45 or about $5 less than elsewhere //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
QYmUY.jpg

Also, doesn't look like we carry any 16 ga stinger wire at the moment (will send a request), there is a comparable wire by monster cable XLN16S-50x4 = 200ft for $55 after code but it is silver/blue in color. Reviews and more detailed pics here:
Thanks man I appreciate it... Im guessing you dont have the 16 gauge in stock?

Dude.... you guys rock. haha. VMI is on top of it.
And Peyton, if that Stinger 12 gauge is anything like the old Stinger 12 gauge I have... it's MASSIVE. I actually had to strip a little down for my sub.
It looks big in the pic... I wish they had a small role of 12 gauge for just my sub stage...

Hmm I actually just messaged them on ebay about a price yesterday and they said "Unfortunately our published price is the lowest price we can sell this item for at this time, sorry. If the listing includes a “Make An Offer” bid you would just need to submit that directly on the listing."

Hmm I actually just messaged them on ebay about a price yesterday and they said "Unfortunately our published price is the lowest price we can sell this item for at this time, sorry. If the listing includes a “Make An Offer” bid you would just need to submit that directly on the listing."
Good morning sir, I can only price match products via VMInnovations.com | Electronics - please check your PM regarding your question //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bettr n' Revrse

5,000+ posts
I do what I want
Bettr n' Revrse
Grand Junction, CO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date