Free MA Audio Comps!!! For Real!

ewoevo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
No BS! Just check out boostcaraudio.com, model HK60C. They also have MA Audio 3-way crossovers for free! I ordered 2 sets of comps and all it cost was $24.90 for shipping! I'm sure its a mistake on their part, but this was my final cost at checkout. I figure if they ****, its only $25. If they're decent, then great.

Kelly

**** thinks it too good to be true jus read the terms and conditions from there site: " If an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, BoostCarAudio.com shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price." dont look like i will be getting them then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I received an e-mail yesterday confirming the order. Hopefully, I got in early enough. I'll let ya'll know how it turns out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.