four CompVR 15"s or two L7 15"s?

to open up the trunk and see 4, and the other reason is that the 4 would have more surface area then the 2 l7s and would prolly get louder and sound just as good as the l7s in the right box

to open up the trunk and see 4, and the other reason is that the 4 would have more surface area then the 2 l7s and would prolly get louder and sound just as good as the l7s in the right box
THAT would be sick, plus some people dont like the SQ of L7s and say that CVRs sound better, plus you would be getting a good deal more cone area. So they should be louder and maybe sound better....

I have had a CVR 12 and it sounded good to me, and some of my friends have L7s, they sound good to me too... so I am not sure where the L7s get the name for lack of SQ, they just need their ported box and enough room to breathe.

ill probably go with the four Vr's. but i think when sbn rolls around ill take 2 of em out and put them in an spl box so i can get away with street C class for db drags. anybody have a lot of experience with the power handling capabilities of the CompVRs? ill probably end up blowing them @ 1200 watts each during a comp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.