Fountek FR89EX 4 ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

cd6551
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Corydon, IN
Item(s) for Sale: Fountek FR89EX 4 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition: Used but in great condition. I ran them from 250 hz up and I loved them. I'm just selling because I'm trying to get a new vehicle. I will include some PVC pods with them for an extra $10

Price: $50 shipped

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

did you run these as a fullrange or with a tweeter? they didnt have any issues going down to 250 and what slope did you cross them at? I might be very interested. Looking for something that might go in my a pillars

I used them at 250 with an 18 db slope. I've used them both fullrange and with a tweeters. They sound great fullrange if you can get them on axis. I ended up with them a little off axis so I used a cheap tweeters from 10k up to add a little up top. I ran them with a rated 75 rms per channel and they never distorted or sounded strained.

Up. I did just notice that I somehow put a very small dent in one of the dust caps. It is hardly noticeable, but I will get a pic of it if someone is interested in these

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.