Fosgate t1 10"

Participant count
  • Participant list
No. Newer subs will out perform for the cost of the recone job alone. On top of the fact that it is likely impossible to get oe replacement parts. You would have a 1off Franken woofer that is lack luster at best. Just go buy a sundown sa, incriminator lethal injection, ssa icon, or fi ssd

There is a guy on Facebook that refurbishes old RF subwoofers. He does an excellent job and brings them back better then when they left the factory. I can't think of his name but iirc @hispls might have his name or website.

There is a guy on Facebook that refurbishes old RF subwoofers. He does an excellent job and brings them back better then when they left the factory. I can't think of his name but iirc @hispls might have his name or website.
Andre Radvanyi (SP?) used to hoard a lot of old RF stuff and does rebuild subs. He used to live in the Bronx but now is out in the burbs I think. He may have old parts.

Springfield Speaker Repair used to have new old stock OEM parts and I believe would also get new OEM equivalent replacement parts to support the old RF. I have only a few items here that wouldn't help OP.

That all said, I'm not sure how many of their newer subs have aftermarket parts available whatsoever.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...