Forum problems

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sspider
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Elite
new york
Listen, this forum is for helping those who dont kno..

ENLIGHTEN THOSE IN THE DARK...

I have noticed that ego's have been grownng and some major arguments have been breaking out..

wuts wrong? everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, if some one wants to say they hit 180db's, let them if it makes them happy, we all kno the truth..if some one wants to say some thing about rap, let them, who cares, the point is we should be out helping people learn, answering there questions...

IS this not wut this is for???!!!!!

Sspider

see this is wut i mean, people making stupid remarks...so ur telling me no one can come to the general sectiona dn ask for help???

why dont u ask all those countless people posting for help on this section...and wuts ur prob, why u adding to the problems?

sspider

they're retards, the help forum is there for a reason for god's sake

and my problem is people like you. Just spout off at people its fun And it makes for interesting reading especially if you can include a picture and work it iinto your insult/point you're making. It's the best when the insult you're making prooves a point and is somewhat intelligent. Although its fun to spout random insults too.

Originally posted by tim-mania they're retards, the help forum is there for a reason for god's sake

and my problem is people like you. Just spout off at people its fun And it makes for interesting reading especially if you can include a picture and work it iinto your insult/point you're making. It's the best when the insult you're making prooves a point and is somewhat intelligent. Although its fun to spout random insults too.
people like me? people like, i posted this in the general section, why, because it general, didn't want to go to a specific section and talk about a problem thats in all the sections...And about getting the laughs, yea, dats alright, no problema bout that, but when some one asks a questions, needs help, and doesn't get it because people are fights, then that annoys me, i came here and i learned, i just want others to come here and learn as well, not have to read people complain...forgive me for actaully caring if people learn or not..

nuff said

sspider

lol ive done my share of **** talking and i know itll get on peoples nerves so i will do my part to just ignore the ignorance from the chosen few. i just really felt i had to defend myself since i was getting attacked for a statement i made taken wrong by someone else. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif Sorry to offend anyone other then the net thugs. . . (they know who they are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

Originally posted by BassiKLowZ lol ive done my share of **** talking and i know itll get on peoples nerves so i will do my part to just ignore the ignorance from the chosen few. i just really felt i had to defend myself since i was getting attacked for a statement i made taken wrong by someone else. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif Sorry to offend anyone other then the net thugs. . . (they know who they are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )
yes, i noticed the constant "jackass" following all ur posts, and to that i say, so wut, u come here for what u need, and if possible help those in need, some one doesn't like you, so wut, what have they done for u? not trying to cause problems, but like i said, i am here to try to help in anywhich way i can...

sspider

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.