Forum Pop-Up

I actually performed a full scan with Avast and then did a quick scan with AVG, and nothing showed up. It's 8:53 central and it's still doing it on my end. Earlier I ended up using IE8 and setting the pop up blocker to full and it stopped. It was set so high though, the feed up top was being blocked also. It's definitely a pop up

anonymus is trolling the internets

trollsticker.jpg

It's like a game with the big red X to read anything, This *****! guess I'll go read up on whats new at the beretta forum........oh well.

A couple of us are having problems with ASTERPIX.COM popping up with any thread we open. I think it might be an embedded pop up located in the servers. I have been using IE (instead of Chrome) because I can block the pop up, but then my pop up blocker prevents the feed from loading. We just wanted to let some folks know this, I am sure other will try to help with anyting you need also.
Same exact thing is happening through firefox and safari, really annoying, i have to stop the page from loading so that i can even see anything, i hope it gets solved soon

Goob is the server running something like cloudflare that caches everything to increase performance?
Not that I know of. We do use a CDN to cache and speed up things however.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Same exact thing is happening through firefox and safari, really annoying, i have to stop the page from loading so that i can even see anything, i hope it gets solved soon
Still checking on this. Sorry.

Thats what I have been doing. Catch it before it redirects. I have tried FF and Chrome.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.