Forum Policy?? Ignorance Running Knowledge????

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ever hear of a small bum**** town called Lake Benton? It is about 20miles or so from Marshall.

Originally posted by Alaxan Ever hear of a small bum**** town called Lake Benton? It is about 20miles or so from Marshall.
Marshall sounds reallly familiar, and I think I work with someone that used to live near Lake Benton...

IIRC, Marshall is south of Montevideo, I go there from time to time...

You aren't that far away in terms of the MN folk... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah well when I first lived up here 2 years ago I traveled all over the state so pretty much anywhere in MN is not all that far. LOL Maybe can hook up some time.

Originally posted by Alaxan Yeah well when I first lived up here 2 years ago I traveled all over the state so pretty much anywhere in MN is not all that far. LOL Maybe can hook up some time.
You bet! Next time we have a MN gathering or another competition to attend, I'll let you know... We are going to a USAC event in Brainerd in september, and after that it pretty much peters out... but next spring perhaps...

Or if you just want to have us assemble a small gathering for the hell of it, I'm sure I can get some friends to come by...

For sure man I will have to drag my ass up to Brainerd for that USAC gig. I used to run USAC from 95-97 down south so I know it a bit better than some of the other leagues. That and I need a good place to Unveil my new system once completed. Hopefully this evening or tomorrow.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.