forum help please

Participant count
  • Participant list
What are you exactly having an issue with? The last 15 posts where?
Idk exactly how to explain it. Basically the section that's above the supporting vendor section, where it show the threads with the most recent post. I don't have it anymore.

There should be a black bar the says "Top 15 Stats" On the right side of that bar there is a grey arrow. Click that. Then you should be good to go.

There should be a black bar the says "Top 15 Stats" On the right side of that bar there is a grey arrow. Click that. Then you should be good to go.
Okay got it now. I had to go to quick links and enable top stats. Somehow I had it disabled lol. Thanks bro!

I know what your talking about you fix this yet? if not I'll turn mine off so I have to figure it out again then I can tell you what I did.

HAHA, w.o that top 15 thing this forum would be DIYMA...Glad there are some decient people to post with also.

But seriously if that top 15 shiiit wasnt there I wouldnt be here.
Lol same here man I've been without for a couple days and couldn't take it anymore

I know what your talking about you fix this yet? if not I'll turn mine off so I have to figure it out again then I can tell you what I did.
Good lookin out bro but I just got it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Good lookin out bro but I just got it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif
yea when I read it I felt your pain my kids turned mine off, took like an hour of clicking everything to find it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.