Forming kick panels

Participant count
  • Participant list

ashren315

Senior VIP Member
I have my kick panels formed but there is one spot in the upper front corner that needs to have about an inch to and anch and a half added to it so it smoothly meets the side of the door jam and the bottom of the dash. I tried using the fill in method with Rage Gold but it's just to large of an area and is too brittle to stay and just ends up breaking every time.

I have plenty of 1.5 oz chop matt left. Can I cut it up and add it to the Rage Gold to add strength to fill in that gap and would it be strong enough to no break or am I going to have to fill it with something else?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hi guys, I am stumped, I own VW transporter T6 SWB van, upgrading at the moment popping in HD600/4, HD750/1,JL W7AE, JL C5 625 3 way in the front...
I'm going to do a wood roof tomo but I don't want a shitty looking interior like most of the ppl I see doing it. What is the best thing to use to...
Mineral wool is another nice dammned good insulation fire proof. Prob same as the Rock wool mentioned. that stuff will last forever
Yep. That's exactly what I did. I tried it with my 1/4" flush trim bit, but it didn't leave enough space for the mesh to press the way I wanted...

About this thread

ashren315

Senior VIP Member
ashren315
Canton, MS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from