For Sale: Verizon Droid

I got it from the Verizon store but I had to sign a new 2 year contract, it didnt matter to me because I was staying with Verizon. But if someone dont want to sign a new contract or dont have a upgrade they have to pay like 700 for the phone.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I signed a new contract and had an upgrade credit.
Impossible, the price for upgrading every 2 years or signing a new contract is the same and that is $199. Either you got an Eris or you are full of ****.

I get an upgrade every year and I get special discounts because the company I work for through Verizon.
You are lying because i have UPS discount which has the best discount with verizon and we/NO ONE gets upgrade discounts on new phones. Stop trolling already

You are lying because i have UPS discount which has the best discount with verizon and we/NO ONE gets upgrade discounts on new phones. Stop trolling already
that actualy is not true iv been thinkin of gettting a droid and went up to see how much it was and it was $165.17+tax with my discount from my employer ... but **** 99 is a huge discount... pics of reciept or it didnt happen

I get a 27% discount because my dad works for P&G and that's the employee discount for them through Verizon. And maybe he has a relative or something who works for Verizon.

is the touchscreen hard like the iphone...like thin glass.

im thinking of switching to verizon and picking up the droid but i've had my iphone for over a year and i don't want it to be a big let down

I get 18% monthly discount? You get more?

Yeah because I dont know what phone I have and you do. Why dont you fuck off and go read a book faggot.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

GetLikeMe

10+ year member
Stuntin' is a Habbit!
GetLikeMe
SoCal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies