55 Inch LED Samsung LN55A950

dadon
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
missouri
Ok guys, I am giving you guys the jump on this thing. It is the big boy, the 55 inch led lcd tv with led local dimming. It is the one that best buy sales for 4000 dollars, cheapest online you will find is around 2700 plus shipping. I am selling for 2300 shipped to your door and insured. It will come with the receipt so you can purchase an extended warranty. It is exactly 1 month old. It still has the plastic protective film over the screen. I have attached a copy of the review done in April from pcworld..

The Samsung LN55A950 is the first LCD TV we've tested with LED backlighting. But LED backlighting doesn't come cheap. The LN55A950's $4500 street price (as of April 16, 2009) puts it in a different league from the other TVs. The added expense goes largely to the LED backlighting. By replacing the conventional fluorescent backlight with LEDs, the manufacturer enables the TV to do a more precise job of dimming parts of the screen while leaving others bright, resulting in deeper blacks and better contrast. Vendors also claim that LED backlighting is more energy-efficient than traditional backlighting.

In our PC World Test Center tests, we found that the 55-inch LN55A950 had the best image quality of any TV we've reviewed so far this That distinction underscores the benefit of LED backlighting: increased contrast, resulting in enhanced detail.

I will make sure this gets to you before christmas if purchased by Monday! I have countless feedback, 100 percent baby, and paypal premier verified! P.M or call me at 314-783-1715.. Travis

its eligible for it.. already has a 2 year on it because of the card i bought it on. You can't beat that for that price man..

i was poking around a fedex/kinko's and they said they will not insure any of these types of tv's, idk why or if that was just some tard who wrote it on a notice by the shipping register or one of those "what we will/wont insure" flyers... either way just making sure you are able to protect your investment instead of waste your time!

I don't send fedex anyway, and I know ups insures tv's, if they are packed correctly. I hate fedex!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

dadon

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dadon
missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies