SOLD For Sale: MULTIPLE ITEMS --CHECK OUT!!!--

rwest0115
10+ year member

PA
MORE ITEMS IN POST BELOW*********************

I have many items i need to sell and all are in perfect working condition unless i specify otherwise.

MORE PICS UPON REQUEST

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING

YOU CAN PICK ITEMS UP IF PREFERED

PLEASE DONT BE NERVOUS OF MY LACK OF FEEDBACK/ SHORT LENGTH OF TIME ON CARAUDIO.com......CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK ON EBAY username: ryanwest44

used MTX 9500 dual 4 ohm 12 " sub with vented factory box- $230

used MTX 81000d amp 1500 watt rms at 1 ohm- $230

used alpine type r 6.5 components- $60

new mb quart premium 12 inch sub-pwh304- $90

used JVC KD-S690 head unit- $30

MORE ITEMS: PM for more info or pics

used Pioneer AVH-P7490 DVD 7 inch flip up- comes with av master unit, pioneer xm hook up $400- go to pioneer's site to get info on the flip up: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/CarAudioVideo/Source/AV-Receivers/AVH-P7490DVD MAKE AN OFFER

LIKE NEW Alpine SBS-05DC center channel 1 din speaker- took it out of box...tested it...now selling it - $60 SORRY NO PIC CAMERA IS DEAD..WILL POST ONE Tonight or Tmw

USED Alpine type x 6.5 components 2 sets (4 woofers 4 tweeters 4 crossovers) OLDER SPEAKERS not 07 model. bought off ebay- arrived with two of the woofers torn. Could possibly fix. One other looks like it is about to tear...definently fixable... other woofer is fine. All tweeters are fine and crossovers are fine.. I will test everything if you would like. MAke an offer- will part out....

DONT HAVE PICS BUT I WILL Tonight or TMW

CLARION DXZ855MP SOLD

AS IS Pioneer DEH P7700MP- not sure what the problem is with this HU BAD Ground loop in RCAS sold AS IS- Make an offer

does the JVC play MP3's?
I don't think so its just a bottom line crappy cd player that was in my car when i bought it. I took it out the very night i bought my car and put in my eclipse cd7100 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So other than the 30 minute ride home I never even listened to it.

taking any trades? I live in PA and i will meet up with you.

I have a 12" PG TI Elite that i would trade you for the 9500. I have been wanting one of those forever

PM me please

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.