SOLD for sale four xxx 15s

I want my tracking number. I sent you payment last monday, Aug 2nd at 2am, you said you shipped it out that day during lunch. FedEx and UPS both say that shipping from IN to PA is only 2 days. We talked on the phone twice, first you said that you left the tracking number at the office, then you said that you left it at home. you also lost your internet connection for a few days and that's why you haven't been online. It has been over a week now and I have seen/heard nothing but excuses. I want information.

Last Activity: Today 05:43 PM

that was your last activity on this site, so I know that you have been online.

I am making this public information now because of the lack of communication that we have had between each other.

I hope so too. I left a message on his answering machine saying that if I don't have a tracking number by tomorrow, I'm e-mailing paypal to get the payment refunded for me, and I'm going to buy my friends xxx15.

I'm getting a little pissed off about this whole situation.

I'm just going to skip paypal, go straight to my bank and sign the papers to get the reverse transction. I'm getting the paperwork tomorrow at noon in case Chad doesn't reply

has anyone ever dealt with him before? he had 100% feedback in his yahoo auctions. I called him maybe 20x today, I got ahold of him, he said he e-mailed me the number (which I never got) then he said that he was on his way home and to call his cell... I must have called it 15x and he never answered

y aknow.. I figured I might as well post what's going on so people know what they might have to deal with... all comments in ()'s are by me.

just to let you know the money is on its way from my account to paypal (it's instant isn't it?). i sent the sub and last monday it showed up at my door today with ups box smashed and all trashed with the sub ****ed up, the cone had a big ass rip in it (hmm.. too bad I didn't have a tracking number to know when it arrived at *your* door.. and why didn't you tell me that on tues or wed when we talked?). i dont want you to feel like i ripped you of or backed out of the deal. you will get your refund in full dont worry (still waiting). sorry about the **** up through ups, not my fault but obviously you are upset and i am out a xxx. either way you will be paid it wasnt your fault. sorry for the confusion i havent been easy to get ahold of and am in the process of rebuilding my truck. to skip the ******** basically 16-18 hour days for the last week and only 2 days left till comp. anyways sorry again hope their is no hard feelings. dont know how else to say it.

yeah.. either way I'm getting my money back.. so if your' upset that i post this.. oh well.. I never got a tracking number..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

That's funny.

But not really funny, you know.

Hopefully all works out well and you get your money back ASAP.

- Steve

oh really? what's his name over there? I bet the guys over there would be thrilled to see his kind of feedback. (I'm Mac2118 over there too)

if I don't have my money back on monday, I'm going to the bank on tuesday and doing the stop payment on my debit card... sure it'll cost me 30 bucks.. but I'd rather have 345 than nothing...

decided to buy a new hu instead anyways... oh well..

no.. he sent me the money back via paypal, but I lost 11 something in the CC thingy.. but I'm not worried about that... I'd rather lose 11 than 30..

so now I continue the search for a dvc 2 ohm xxx15... hell, I might as well wait for RE to get them back in stock and get the full warranty..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.