For Sale: Fi Q 10" x 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safe_Cracker
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have Two Fi Q's for sale

Fi Q 10" both are dual 1ohm, used nicely on music, never heated or smoked, they probably barely broken in. I had an aneurism and couldnt listen to much loud music anymore, they need to go. The faces are in great condition, the backs have your typical light mounting marks. Great subs used a strapped pair of SAZ-1500.1'S on them, also for sale.Any questions can be directed to safecracker71@gmail.com thankyou..Polo

Asking $325 shipped for both/OBO

Shipping via either USPS or UPS ground insured to verified address, LOWER 48 ONLY

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Two Fi Q's for sale

Fi Q 10" both are dual 1ohm, used nicely on music, never heated or smoked, they probably barely broken in. I had an aneurism and couldnt listen to much loud music anymore, they need to go. The faces are in great condition, the backs have your typical light mounting marks. Great subs used a strapped pair of SAZ-1500.1'S on them, also for sale.Any questions can be directed to safecracker71@gmail.com thankyou..Polo

Asking $325 shipped for both/OBO

Shipping via either USPS or UPS ground insured to verified address, LOWER 48 ONLY

Item Pictures:

Your pm's are full

I don't mean to come off like a d bag but I think those are bl's not q's either way glws I wish I had the money for them
why do you think that?? The Q has more then 1 version. They look like 1-2nd gen q's to me.

These were purchased in 2010, paid $325 each new. Hold up I'll get you the picture u ask. They ate Qs, and they are rated at 1500, sorry I just didn't want to lay them on their faces. Polo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...