# Damping Factor > 150

# Input Sensitivity rms

# Input Impedance 80kOhms

# Fuse Type : (2) 30 Amp ATC

# Dimensions : 13.4" x 8.1" x 2.1"

# Weight: 7.3 lbs.

# Low Pass and Hi-Pass Crossover Continuously variable / 2nd Order

# Low Pass Frequency Range 50Hz to 500Hz

This amp is also pretty much brand new, in mint condition. I've had it for about 4-5 weeks as well. I'm selling it because I was going to power a single BM with it but now I have room to get two of them and it isn't stable to 1 ohm so it's got to go. Asking $140 shipped.

Sorry the quality *****, I only have my cell phone camera.

noname.jpeg

I have the manual and line level inputs for both amps but they will be shipped separately because I just moved to Florida and left them at my parent's house.

Up for a fellow/former MR2 owner. :p

A little off topic, so it may be better discussed through PM, but I saw, while doing car audio research, that you have/had CDT components. Which ones did you have, and how did you like them? Speakers are the only item left of my build that I have to purchase before I can start piecing it all together.

Regarding the Arc... I came pretty close to buying an Arc, but the 125.4 Mini was not available yet, so I picked up an Alpine PDX-4.100. Good luck with your sale. That's a great amp.

Hey do you post on mr2oc? I'm not an owner for much longer though...I just picked up an SC400 last week.

I had the CL61A's. I liked them alot but the midbass was a bit lacking. Then I got PG RSDs which ****** in comparison. I am going back to CDT and will be getting the HD62s as soon as possible to put in my SC. Send a PM to "exige". He is a dealer and was very helpful in helping me pick a CDT set. He can even let you customize them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.