For Free! Old school (1998) Diamond Audio S600 & Sx3 crossovers

Sorry I havent posted pics yet of the car the cross overs are going into were just waiting on the amp and deadener to get here:D
Np, I'm still hoping they work!

As for the amp, I spoke too soon. Someone placed a bid for $29.99 on ebay and I'm ready to get it out the door...

Np, I'm still hoping they work!
As for the amp, I spoke too soon. Someone placed a bid for $29.99 on ebay and I'm ready to get it out the door...
I also hope thy work we will find out shortly il post a build log once all the components get here i also plan to continue this whole paying it forwar and give away anything we do t use. Just waiting for shook to start so I'm no running around like a maniac getting ready lol

I also hope thy work we will find out shortly il post a build log once all the components get here i also plan to continue this whole paying it forwar and give away anything we do t use. Just waiting for shook to start so I'm no running around like a maniac getting ready lol
Looks like you're on. Any luck?

How about now?
I quickly wired them up on some speakers I had laying around, using the amp in my car and the cross over for the mid and tweet worked in both sets of cross overs. I didnt try wiring all 4 together and doing the 3 way thing though. Hopefully we will get these hooked up in the car they are going into soon and have pics

**** bro your really concerned about these lol
Not so much concerned as they were headed for the trash bin along with other spare parts. More interested in seeing if they still work after a decade of being lugged around the country in various moves including one in which my car flooded and these almost went submarine. Does speak to quality of DA back in the day since it appears they do work from next post!

Just an fyi, the technology in passive crossovers does not become obsolete. Their basic structure is the use of caps and coils, a relatively old technology that's been around for decades. Many newer passives do use some newer tech like attentuation circuitry etc, but the basic design remains the same.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.