For Free! Old school (1998) Diamond Audio S600 & Sx3 crossovers

Lol, both posts crack me up. Appreciate the humor. Just thrilled that they may help someone out. Hated to throw them out. Got some salvaged parts and wire that I'll throw in just to fill the box. Might be useful.

Naked pics of you, uh, tempting but I'll pass...lol

Good to have nice people on the forum.

There used to be a whole free stuff thread with people giving stuff away all the time, dont know what happened to it.

Lol because even if we didnt need them(i do) how much do you think someone could really make off of these things? Would someone really waste that much time to make $10 on the internet?
shipping 3 times would be more than what theyre worth too. lol

Lol, both posts crack me up. Appreciate the humor. Just thrilled that they may help someone out. Hated to throw them out. Got some salvaged parts and wire that I'll throw in just to fill the box. Might be useful.
Naked pics of you, uh, tempting but I'll pass...lol
if you still will be having a mid bass one perhaps id be interested. id like one for the rear, as im running diamond hex s600s up front, and itd be nice to have a similar x-over in the rear. if not, nbd. welcome!

if you still will be having a mid bass one perhaps id be interested. id like one for the rear, as im running diamond hex s600s up front, and itd be nice to have a similar x-over in the rear. if not, nbd. welcome!
thanks for the welcome. They've been spoken for.

FYI -a pair of passive crossovers are worth about $30. It would cost that to build them (without the plexiglass covers). Midbass crossovers would cost about $40-50 to build. Lower crossover frequencies are more expensive to build.

Thanks I just received them thanks for throwing in that extra stuff will certainly help us out here is a pic of what the box looked like when I opened it

pic3.jpg

Here is the cross overs

pic2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.