fli audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
Idk first hand but I've heard some of there amps are ok, and there subs are decent the vids I've seen maybe haven't been proper set ups but they seem ok. They don't have very much excursion, anything is better than nothing but it will probably not be King Kong in the trunk.

I can get Fli Underground and Fli Acid, which are similar entry level lines. So far my only experience with Fli Underground is a 2-channel amp I used to power tweeters. It's cheap but surprisingly good quality. I'm keeping it to re-use later bridged for a center channel setup. I couldn't justify spending more money when this FU360.2 amp will do just fine. My impression of the speakers and subwoofers is they're nothing special. It's a saturated market. I like the looks of the powered subwoofer enclosures, but like with many entry level brands the peak power ratings(which are meaningless) are splashed all over the product.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.