Focused Car Audio

focused313
10+ year member

Learning With Every Post
Michigan
I don't mean to promote here or abuse the forum, just wanted to post this link for the noob's and guru's alike. It's not the best site, but a lil' something I put together based on my experiences with car audio so far. I'm still about 4.5/10 on the installer level, but I'm learning.

http://www.geocities.com/focused313/fca/index.html

check it out, and let me know what you think. If you have any ideals, diagrams, pics, or tutorials you'd like to share, just let me know.

EarDrummin.
10+ year member

Is this my Brahma?
Wanaque, NJ
Nice little site. If I were to focus on the point of it, I'd have to say it's to show noobs what not to do.. to a point. To say you are a 4.5 out of 10 would not be correct by those pictures, not to insult you. Installing is a hell of a lot more than wiring up an amp and some subs. Experience and knowledge play the key role in your development as an installer. I went to a few car audio classes at Syntech, these guys know their **** from top to bottom, after years of experience. Relays, resistence in complicated schematics, the whole skit.

If you get some wire loops, clean up the wire mess while taking pics, I think it would be really beneficial to the viewer. You could show step by step how to make a messy install a solid clean one. It seems you have a love for the hobby. Nice site man, keep up on it and you'll have something there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

OP
F

focused313
10+ year member

Learning With Every Post
Michigan
Nice little site. If I were to focus on the point of it, I'd have to say it's to show noobs what not to do.. to a point. To say you are a 4.5 out of 10 would not be correct by those pictures, not to insult you. Installing is a hell of a lot more than wiring up an amp and some subs. Experience and knowledge play the key role in your development as an installer. I went to a few car audio classes at Syntech, these guys know their **** from top to bottom, after years of experience. Relays, resistence in complicated schematics, the whole skit.
If you get some wire loops, clean up the wire mess while taking pics, I think it would be really beneficial to the viewer. You could show step by step how to make a messy install a solid clean one. It seems you have a love for the hobby. Nice site man, keep up on it and you'll have something there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
very true. Right now, I don't have a digital cam, that's why the pics are horrible. If you saw the neatness of my install now, it would be completely different. I took a lot of those pics when I put my system in about a year ago, maybe I should go for some captions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.