Focused Car Audio

focused313
10+ year member

Learning With Every Post
Michigan
I don't mean to promote here or abuse the forum, just wanted to post this link for the noob's and guru's alike. It's not the best site, but a lil' something I put together based on my experiences with car audio so far. I'm still about 4.5/10 on the installer level, but I'm learning.

http://www.geocities.com/focused313/fca/index.html

check it out, and let me know what you think. If you have any ideals, diagrams, pics, or tutorials you'd like to share, just let me know.

Nice little site. If I were to focus on the point of it, I'd have to say it's to show noobs what not to do.. to a point. To say you are a 4.5 out of 10 would not be correct by those pictures, not to insult you. Installing is a hell of a lot more than wiring up an amp and some subs. Experience and knowledge play the key role in your development as an installer. I went to a few car audio classes at Syntech, these guys know their **** from top to bottom, after years of experience. Relays, resistence in complicated schematics, the whole skit.

If you get some wire loops, clean up the wire mess while taking pics, I think it would be really beneficial to the viewer. You could show step by step how to make a messy install a solid clean one. It seems you have a love for the hobby. Nice site man, keep up on it and you'll have something there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Nice little site. If I were to focus on the point of it, I'd have to say it's to show noobs what not to do.. to a point. To say you are a 4.5 out of 10 would not be correct by those pictures, not to insult you. Installing is a hell of a lot more than wiring up an amp and some subs. Experience and knowledge play the key role in your development as an installer. I went to a few car audio classes at Syntech, these guys know their **** from top to bottom, after years of experience. Relays, resistence in complicated schematics, the whole skit.
If you get some wire loops, clean up the wire mess while taking pics, I think it would be really beneficial to the viewer. You could show step by step how to make a messy install a solid clean one. It seems you have a love for the hobby. Nice site man, keep up on it and you'll have something there. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
very true. Right now, I don't have a digital cam, that's why the pics are horrible. If you saw the neatness of my install now, it would be completely different. I took a lot of those pics when I put my system in about a year ago, maybe I should go for some captions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.