UtopiaBeNo611.jpg

UtopiaBeNo610.jpg

UtopiaBeNo63.jpg

UtopiaBeNo62.jpg

UtopiaBeNo61.jpg

UtopiaBeNo613.jpg

Do you finance?
No, i dont....

But that being said, i did do a layaway on a couple of high dollar amps with a few guys, and they were true to their word, and paid them quickly, so im possibly open to do so again...

PM me what you have in mind, deposit, how quick to pay, etc... If its something i can work with, i may consider doing..

No, i dont....
But that being said, i did do a layaway on a couple of high dollar amps with a few guys, and they were true to their word, and paid them quickly, so im possibly open to do so again...

PM me what you have in mind, deposit, how quick to pay, etc... If its something i can work with, i may consider doing..
Sounds good, I got a beater car I'm tryin to sell, if it goes soon I can put half down on it

someone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

OFFERS?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...