SOLD Focal Utopia 165 W- 3 way speaker system...

bigian
10+ year member

For sale is a set of Foals utopia (NOT the Be system) in good condition condition. The system includes a 6" woofer, a 4" mid range and a 1.25" tweeter. All speakers show correct impedance and are not blown. There is some chipped chrome on the back of the woofers shown in the photo. Included are the crossovers.

Im asking $450 plus a flat fee of $20 to ship. Payment through paypal so myself and the buyer have some sort of payment protection.

I understand I'm new here so if there's anything I can do to ensure your trust, please LMK. I have great feedback under the same username but it's on various reef tank forums.

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

Hey bigian, I'll definately leave some feedback when I receive the amps. So far, I can say that Ian has been great to deal with up to this point. Easy to get along with and to get things taken care of. I"ll let everyone know how things are when I receive the amps.

Thanks David, Ill bump this up again after I get some feedback from you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Well, just received the amps today. they look good. Hopefully I will be able to install them sometime this week and test them out. Ian is a great guy to deal with. Great communication, fast shipping, sent me pictures of his packaging before it shipped. Can't ask for much more from a seller. He was very easy to deal with when it came to cost and was more than fair with the extras fees for shipping to Canada. I Would not hesitate to do business with him again. Thanx Ian.

Cool David, Im glad it all worked out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Thanks for the feedback!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.