SOLD Focal Utopia 165 W- 3 way speaker system...

bigian
10+ year member

For sale is a set of Foals utopia (NOT the Be system) in good condition condition. The system includes a 6" woofer, a 4" mid range and a 1.25" tweeter. All speakers show correct impedance and are not blown. There is some chipped chrome on the back of the woofers shown in the photo. Included are the crossovers.

Im asking $450 plus a flat fee of $20 to ship. Payment through paypal so myself and the buyer have some sort of payment protection.

I understand I'm new here so if there's anything I can do to ensure your trust, please LMK. I have great feedback under the same username but it's on various reef tank forums.

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

I just bought Focal 165 KRX2 speakers from audiosavings ebay store. They have it listed for $1,099 which was the same price I saw it everywhere else I looked like at crutchfield, etc. They had a best offer option though and I ended up negotiating and getting it for $669. It got to my door in 2 days. The speakers sound freakin amazing. I cant even begin to explain how good these are. If you want good sound quality, then this is the way to go. I also bought a cheaper Focal set for my front speakers and the sound in my car is perfect. If you are looking for high end speakers, you should definitely go with Focal.

i might make u an offer but i would ask for u to ship first. price seems good but im a jew lol... also not many ppl here like to buy higher end comps

Well, I can understand your lack of trust as Ive been here less than a week.

Im getting ready to ship my 2 Steg amps purchased by Juniorab.

Maybe after this transaction is complete, he can leave me feedback to validate that Im for real...

I understand the lack of buyers for this kind of gear..

Slam, no disrespect as I know you're an OG over here but if I shipped first, I have no insurance.

If you were to paypal prior to me shipping, we'd both have piece of mind...

Slam, no disrespect as I know you're an OG over here but if I shipped first, I have no insurance.
If you were to paypal prior to me shipping, we'd both have piece of mind...
oh i understand where ur coming from. I am actually OG in car audio.....since 1988. I sell and buy on ebay and many other forums. ebay is a great friend of mine lol. I promise you'll get more from there then from here.

I tried ebay, Im done there.

The first 2 auctions were bought 'buy it now' by the same person that never paid. Why they did it on 2 auctions, I don't know.

The 3rd time someone bought w/ 'buy it now' that had the same info as the first 2 buyers. When I notified ebay, they said they'd take care of that person, and I left feedback that the buyer never paid. Somehow that person that never paid left me negative feedback. I couldn't believe it! He said in the feedback that he paid and I never shipped so paypal refunded his money. This was clearly a lie because if there were a paypal dispute, they would have contacted me and put a hold on my account. To top it off, ebay wouldn't erase the negative mark even though they could research through that this person never paid. I had to open and close a case and they still had to "investigate" the situation.

The fourth time, a guy from the UK with 80+ tranactions and 100% positive feedback asked if he could bid. I explained that the auction stated that I will only ship in the US. He said he was in LA and that I could ship them to him there. Because of his feedback record, I told him as long as the shipping address matched the one in his paypal, I told him yes. Then he decided to bid with a different, brand new account w/ no feedback with a UK address. He won but because of all the discrepancies, I cancelled the transaction.

There's no order over there, and it's not worth the hassle.

Sorry for the story but the moral is that ebay is a joke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif IMO, of course...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.