SOLD Focal Utopia 165 W- 3 way speaker system...

bigian
10+ year member

For sale is a set of Foals utopia (NOT the Be system) in good condition condition. The system includes a 6" woofer, a 4" mid range and a 1.25" tweeter. All speakers show correct impedance and are not blown. There is some chipped chrome on the back of the woofers shown in the photo. Included are the crossovers.

Im asking $450 plus a flat fee of $20 to ship. Payment through paypal so myself and the buyer have some sort of payment protection.

I understand I'm new here so if there's anything I can do to ensure your trust, please LMK. I have great feedback under the same username but it's on various reef tank forums.

IMG_1551.jpg

IMG_1552.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.