SOLD Focal TN-52 tweeters $135 shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

Curel
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Glenview
Hi. I'm selling a set of High end Focal TN52 tweeters as seen in this link.

http://woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_id=3100

These have been used by the previous owner for 2 months. Then I purchased these and they have been sitting in my closet ever since.

I'm looking for $135 shipped insured PRICE REDUCED TO $115.00

I will take some pics tonight and post them tomorrow morning when I get to work.

Plenty of feedback. Just search my name.

Ways to reach me

Pm here

ocuriel79@yahoo.com

oscar.curiel@protective.com

Here is a pic. I'll have more pics soon as soon as I take more pictures of them. Have a little bit of sound deadening residue to clean up on the back side of one them.

rvy8ba.jpg

Ok, so I got both tweeters out and got a real good look at them. 1 of the tweeter flush mounts has some sound deadening residue. I cleaned most of it up. It also appears the previous owner used some king of crazy glue to secure the tweeters to his sail panels. So there is some minor hard glue residue. Got most of it off as well.

So here is very detailed description.

Tweeters are mint with minimal residual sound deadening on the back side of 1 of the tweeters

1 tweeter flush mount is mint

1 tweeter flush mount has minimal residual sound deadening and also shows small signs of minimal crazy glue

Because of the very small cosmetic flaws, I'm dropping the price to $115 shipped firm.

^^ You know you want these ^^

These will make your system go, sparkle, sparkle, cowbell, cowbell!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.