Focal or Dynaudio?

I listened to both of them side by side and thought just the opposite
X2

I would sit there and compare with people the Focal K2's and Boston Z6 and people always went with Focal as a much more natural and mellow sound with the Boston lacking midrange and highs were harsh. I'm not sure why most people think Focal is harsh, things must not be setup very well.

x3

I compared the kp's, BA z6's, and the k2p's. It got better and better as I went. I experienced the same thing as SQChevy. The z6's sounded great but lacked midbass while the k2p's had all the qualities of the z6's w/ added midbass.

I have the 165k2p in my truck with 125rms to each. they absolutely rock. they even have massive mid-bass. people are often amazed at them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.