Focal amps

if you like loud stuff i wouldnt reconmend the amp. i have a 2.150 an it is no where near the loudness of my 300/4 i had th turn the 300/4 way down on the gain, but the sq out of it is jus amazing

if you like loud stuff i wouldnt reconmend the amp. i have a 2.150 an it is no where near the loudness of my 300/4 i had th turn the 300/4 way down on the gain, but the sq out of it is jus amazing
I didn't notice that at all. I had a full set of the original Focal Power and I don't think anyone ever complained that it wasn't loud. You just have to know how to get things set up properly and have the right kind of speakers. As can be seen below, I was running the Focal Utopias and it just sounded wonderful and was able to play loud as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.