Focal 130VR Components

Participant count
  • Participant list

drewcar

Focal 130VR Component Speakers

Brand new in box, never used or connected. Box is a little rough but contents are new. I also have another new set but the outer box was destroyed and are missing the crossovers. I would sell those for $200 if anyone is interested. I bought these back when 6TH Avenue Electronics was going out of business for $350 each but never used them. Cant get the pics to load here. Any help? Macaronytoni@gmail.com for pics if interested. Thanks

$250

Buyer pays shipping if necessary.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.