FM Radio Presets Don't Work

cnredd

CarAudio.com Newbie
2015 Chysler 200S Factory radio (Alpine?) (with uConnect)

I set up AM & FM presets on my radio. 6 each. You can see them at the top of the screen. When on AM, simply push one of the presets and that station immediately comes on...

...but not with the FM presets. When on FM, I push one of the presets and lose the audio. If I touch any of the presets and hold it too long, the current channel, now, becomes that preset.

I've been changing the stations using the manual knob (audio comes back on), but that kinda destroys the whole idea of having presets, doesn't it?

Please advise.

Fix it again Tony!
My parents had an early 70's Fiat in the mid 70's. Damn thing broke down constantly, I remember my Dad and Uncle Tony always shouting "fix it again Tony" on the roadside as a kid... good memories
C3upQVt.jpg

Op... a factory "Alpine" is factory either way you look at it Imo. Idk why you're wasting your time.

Last edited:
My parents had an early 70's Fiat in the mid 70's. Damn thing broke down constantly, I remember my Dad and Uncle Tony always shouting "fix it again Tony" on the roadside as a kid... good memories
C3upQVt.jpg

Op... a factory "Alpine" is factory either way you look at it Imo. Idk why you're wasting your time.

Those were the really bad days for reliability lol.

My 13 Dart had the turbo and clutch master cylinder replaced under warranty in the 3 years that I had it. That was enough for me lol

C3upQVt.jpg

Not gonna lie, I kind dig that one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cnredd

CarAudio.com Newbie
cnredd
Philadelphia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from