flexin'

phypho

did you see what i was replying?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
You've got to be joking.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

It's one thing to annoy others with bass...but to annoy them with the sound of a Tin can is assanine. On top of that you arent hearing the music.... THE POINT OF HAVIGN A STEREO IS TO LISTEN TO MUSIC. It looks to me as if the speakers are completely sealed off from the cabbin which means that he will hardly be hearing bass...only buzzing. People who do that have issues. It's called attention issues. They get less respect from me than thoes who do nothing but bass out all of the time. I'm all for big bass but one should bump responsibly and should enjoy the music, not the biproducts of a poor install.
and if you dont remember the thread a while ago by apocalypse boy when CB posted the pic of "jiggas are broke these days' w/ a pic of a chevy lifted high and he down talked it there also. and it was a thread just like this.

and thats where those comments came from. the CB you have something against big rims.

im saying those thigns after a load of ppl already said how much they hate it.

yo what dont you understand that i didnt come straight out and say "oh yer and idiot if you dont like it"

i said that AFTER

they say its stupid and senseless etc.

go check it again....all the things u showed were after someone already insulted it.

and ppl on here, besides this post, argue over the stupidest stuff....

im done phypho bri think whatever you want about me. i dont care, this doesnt bother me....and if you had a topic i needed help on i'd still ask you, and if you needed help id ask you, which prolly wudnt happen cuz im not good at audio.

im done phypho bri think whatever you want about me. i dont care, this doesnt bother me....and if you had a topic i needed help on i'd still ask you, and if you needed help id ask you, which prolly wudnt happen cuz im not good at audio.
My opnion of u right now is that we agree on that fact everyone has their own opinions, so it dont matter anymore.

everyone does have thier own opinion but why does everyone got to be negative. it was set up for looks.... it looks nice..... it was setup to grab attention... it does..... i bet he gets a ton more congrats on his setup than 99 percent of the people on here get on thiers..... but i bet he would have enough respect to not say **** to plenty of yall about yall's shity setups. this website is gonna be the start of the end of the world. everyone grow up and quit havin such big e-nuts. cause we all know they are probly pretty small in real life.

everyone does have thier own opinion but why does everyone got to be negative. it was set up for looks.... it looks nice..... it was setup to grab attention... it does..... i bet he gets a ton more congrats on his setup than 99 percent of the people on here get on thiers..... but i bet he would have enough respect to not say **** to plenty of yall about yall's shity setups. this website is gonna be the start of the end of the world. everyone grow up and quit havin such big e-nuts. cause we all know they are probly pretty small in real life.
again with this. Its not anyone's fault that most the people who replied was negative, like u said its their own opinion. So why dont u try not to make fun of everyone else's

"e-nuts" and worry about ur own.

ya i know, I'm talking more like the people who get really into it. The ones that climb 80 degrees uphills up to like 1,500 feet. Imagine being on the top of that than just fliping backwards, more than just cosmetic.
thats a whole different thing.

Here we go again lol. but i do have one thing to say. You guys make fun of these cars as much as you want with the "lifted suspension, big rims and pocketbook interior" but that the fact of the matter is these are the cars thats winning awards at alot of big car shows nowadays.

Here we go again lol. but i do have one thing to say. You guys make fun of these cars as much as you want with the "lifted suspension, big rims and pocketbook interior" but that the fact of the matter is these are the cars thats winning awards at alot of big car shows nowadays.
i dont think it would do so well at pebble beach.

I dun think this has been said but its those kind of people that think rattling trunks is hot **** that gives the entire car audio community a bad rep. I repsect their tastes but not what they do with it....end of story.
^smartest thing posted in this thread. The attention is good for them, thats what they wanted. Cool. I dont like it because they give people who do car audio as a hobby a really bad name.

some of you ppl take the internet too serious.
Very much so, some of u guys need to understand your not gonna change somone opinion(sp?) about something.

And bri i saw your point of people lifting trucks and tossing mudding tires on em, i cant hate on that, since its hella fun drivin in the mud and sliding around. But you saying big rims and blah blah blah is useless i dont understand it, they do it to get attention there its use. Jus like the people who lift trucks put big ass tires and dont take it off the street.

Jus my 2 cents

ECRCarShow117.jpg

ECRCarShow116.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Jep772

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Jep772
Indianapolis, IN.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date