Flatlyne 12 sealed specs sweet spot opinions

Participant count
  • Participant list
Claims are the flatlyne 12s are good for

0.999cb ft - 1.398cb ft per driver sealed .

What would be the guesstimated perfect sealed space here for these as I'm about to build a sealed box .

Im just wondering if they will still retain same sq if I choose ported design .

Just ordered Cab1600.1 to power them should be a good setup .

Single cab truck bed too cab cut through "accordian boot "

The option still is available I was 50 50 on it .I definitely don't want to loose the full sq potential that would get sealed asong as they still will give all they got ported I'm happy that route too.

Currently mapping out how I'm gonna do my rca runs and wiring and amp layout for my new built amp rack. And I need to trim out the cab interior back "Plastic" panel for port inlet .

I already have a huge accordian cut through I likely made to large but my initial idea was to inset 3 12s into the cab . So now I'm just narrowing the port opening visually from the inside of the cab.

The option still is available I was 50 50 on it .I definitely don't want to loose the full sq potential that would get sealed asong as they still will give all they got ported I'm happy that route too.Currently mapping out how I'm gonna do my rca runs and wiring and amp layout for my new built amp rack. And I need to trim out the cab interior back "Plastic" panel for port inlet .

I already have a huge accordian cut through I likely made to large but my initial idea was to inset 3 12s into the cab . So now I'm just narrowing the port opening visually from the inside of the cab.
Low tuned ported boxes have just as good sq if you do it right. They will play louder and lower than sealed. 30hz would be a good starting point for tuning.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.