Flastrongman....where you at??

almost like this thread
No contact from FLAstrongman - Car Audio Classifieds

seems like when it comes to shipping stuff if the customer doesn't get it when they should you start blaming the shipping company then brush it off like it's no longer your problem.

about that guy, maybe you should look up about him. That's all I can disclose at the moment. Gotta love the internet it allows you to build yourself up how you wanna be and not face reality. Shame that there are people like you out there that do that. It's what gives FL a bad rep as far as buying/shipping from CA sites.
Nothing you say is ever truly coherent CJ. Let's actually look at the facts. Bassman got his battery and on time. He told me he was at home when he heard the UPS man DROP it at his door. He files a claim. He takes NO pictures of the packaging. UPS denies claim. I asked him to follow up with UPS and dispute the denied claim, instead he flames me on CACO and FLSPL calling me a scammer before the insurance process even finishes. He repeatedly asks me in the CACO thread to file a claim even though he already filed a claim. A modpoints to a section of the ups site that states the shiper must open a claim. I respond with a link to the ups site that states a shipee can file a claim in some instances. That is ignored and the mods continue to back up the stupidity of bassman asking me to open a claim, after a claim has been opened and denied. I can't really help someone that doesn't understand how the claims process works and how long it takes sometimes. Trying to slander me at the same time I'm going out of my way to take care of a problem does not hold much motivation.

What's funny is I still have bassman's battery here, if he want's to work it out with me I'll send it to him.

But go ahead and jump to conclusions about me cande. 1 bad transaction out of many on caco. perfect feedback on here so far, well up until usps lost princ3cmo's sub(my fault somehow). 394 perfect feedback on Ebay. many, many transactions on flspl.

I'm not blaming you or saying you scammed me...I just want something to be done. Since u say u have talked to USPS about it, I'll have to wait and see what happens. lately, usps apparently has been losing alot of stuff as my cousin just had something like this happen to him. Given that, I'm willing to wait for the sub no problem. The lack of contact is what made me nervous. I saw your feedback already which is why i waited so long. As long as i get the occasional update, like the ones posted on this thread, and eventually the w6, then all is well.

i'm just taking the action i was told to take by a mod

Well I appreciate your patience and also appreciate you being so cool about this whole situation. I would probably be a little more upset about this situation if it was me. Cande is just a trouble maker and has nothing to do with his life but hate on others. But it still pisses me off about the whole situation that went down on CACO and how quickly they banned me while I was still willing to work it out. I'm no scammer and have a great rep outside that one transaction.

I will get you a new sub weather I have to eat the cost or not. I'll stake my rep on that right here and now.

Well I appreciate your patience and also appreciate you being so cool about this whole situation. I would probably be a little more upset about this situation if it was me. Cande is just a trouble maker and has nothing to do with his life but hate on others. But it still pisses me off about the whole situation that went down on CACO and how quickly they banned me while I was still willing to work it out. I'm no scammer and have a great rep outside that one transaction.
I will get you a new sub weather I have to eat the cost or not. I'll stake my rep on that right here and now.
If that's the case you should contact a CACO admin or somethin n see if they'll fix it.

But yea, Good to know, good to know.

Keep me posted.

so apparently USPS just sucks and lost my 1st sub! but at any rate, Flastrongman sent me another sub and just got it today!

All is well! thanks Flastrongman!

Just a thought. This is absolutely none of my business and I'm not trying to get involved in it. Why don't sellers document the whole shipping process and take pictures throughout?. When I am involved in a transaction. I take pictures of me boxing the item up, taking it to where ever I am shipping it from. I take a pic at the post office of the box sitting on the counter and I take pictures of all the receipts and instantly provide the buyer with a shipping number as well as pictures of the ticket and insurance receipt. This reassures the buyer that you did all you can do in handling your responsibility and it is now in the hands of the shipping company.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Why So Cereal?

5,000+ posts
Invisible Cereal
Why So Cereal?
Drowning in milk
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies