FLAC support on Pioneer 80prs.

Participant count
  • Participant list

thatguy
10+ year member

Toronto
Pioneer just confirm the new 80prs that comes out this coming spring can handles flac 16bit/44k.

But they do not want a flac support on the unit since the hardware cant support anything more than 16/44k. Let be real how many of us listen to 24/96 flac's?

My question to them is if the hardware support make a firmware update for it.

There is a heated discussion between a friend a pioneer rep. We need more people in there to tell these guys that we want all what the hardware can offer.

Flac lover show your support this could be only shot we may have this year until come up with something "new", we will not need which will support flac with the exact same specs as this with the exception of flac.

P.S. If anyone has an account at DIY diymobileaudio, please share this there.

Facebook Link

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.