Fisher Customs -Fiberglass boxes pics

honestly it would be hard to tell what a bodyshop would charge. i would say average maybe $75-$100. Their prices just vary so much that it is hard to say.

Dude those looks like chit man.

muwahaha, j/k. Excellent paint/finishing job and love the square setup, extremely clean with lots of trunk space. Two thumbs up. What do you charge the shops you sell to, or do they take a commision? You have your company name on em so everyone knows you and your buddy really made them?

Thanks for the comments. We just tell the shops what we want for them and they price accordingly to what they want to make extra on them. We just have our name on that one orange one cuz we thought it'd look good for the webpage and stuff. We want to get some really small Fisher Customs stickers and put them on in the top corner before we clearcoat.

we use automotive paint and clearcoat to paint them. usually either sherman williams or this other brand. The blue one is a candy. We layed down silver and then tinted over it with some blue reduced 1:10.

i have to say wow, those boxes are soo ******* clean, i really like the look of the dual sub dual port design, im sure you guys are going to have a pretty solid business, if ran right and find the market in your area, i suggest getting with one of the local shipping services and seen how you could get special pricing or something for shipping b/c high shipping prices may hurt sales.

again those boxes are impressively nice, im sure the will sell no doubt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.