First Week of Owning the SSA Evil

I'm not following the logic about how the two vents is going to make a significant sound difference as far as response. I mean it looks nicer for sure, symmetrical, but in my experience, symmetry with single woofers usually yield slightly quieter results. Not to mention that there is more air contact because 2 ports has more internal surface area than 1 of the same port area. The air is contacting a lot more wood with two ports than with one while it is entering/exiting the box. Think of it in terms of drag.

I definitely feel that there is more to be had. I've been wanting to experience with different port area vs box size. I'm just SO freaking content right now, it's hard to get motivated haha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.