First Week of Owning the SSA Evil

cool in tune for more powaaahhhhhh
Hells yeah, me too!

I just realized that my avatar on here is the ZCON that you had haha.
lmao, hush rick

what were your best sealed numbers with the zcon and btl
Never metered the ufo, it got stolen prior to metering. the zcon, I only remember the 147.8 in the kick, that was at 47hz, the 149.35 fromt he evil was at 43hz.

**** it!! Super jealous bro! How well does it perform as far as like musical or quick beats? Response I should say... Lol uh so **** jealous! Box looking sweet! Btw.

**** it!! Super jealous bro! How well does it perform as far as like musical or quick beats? Response I should say... Lol uh so **** jealous! Box looking sweet! Btw.
hahaha, its dope man. Um, day one, seemed fine on all music execpt fast beat, like dubstep and double kick drums in rock. But then in day two, Idk, it just went away lmao, its right on point man. I love it!! The response is the best thing of this ******* sub. So is the sheer output.

I seen your review on the ssa store. That's a good bit of port, what's the net volume?
I will give a full review after SBN, Mark posted that as a review lol, I had no intentions of it being the review. 12.12 gross, 8.3 net. I love it man.

I'm soo tempted.. I just don't have space like what you did in the back of ur truck.. How many cubes are you using?

Do it! haha, get the 15" if space is a concern. This box is rather large, I would agree, heavy too! lol. I used 1" MDF, its 12.12 gross, 8.3 net.

Do it! haha, get the 15" if space is a concern. This box is rather large, I would agree, heavy too! lol. I used 1" MDF, its 12.12 gross, 8.3 net.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif with those sizes, I think that's the total volume of interior space in my car!! Lol jk.. Wish I could hear it man.

Should post up the picture of the response on the graph, showing how flat it is. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

sealed on dash at half volume

644310_591932574169455_1618512161_n.jpg

I dont know, like posted above.... I was expecting a bit more. Maybe b/c I hyped up this woofer in my tiny brain. The ads, and price tag all had me thinking this thing will be hands down better than most all out there. But watching the vids (which really doesnt mean much) it doesnt seem to move that much air? But we all know moving air entails much more than sub+ box. Shii like amps, electrical, volume, cabin, design... etc. But props to you bro, you took a risk on a new line of woofa(!!) and seem are happy with it!

its not all about flex and rattles. does anyone pay attention to bandwidth anymore? that thing has a flat response for miles.

its not all about flex and rattles. does anyone pay attention to bandwidth anymore? that thing has a flat response for miles.
Exactly, and it could easily post a higher score in a different enclosure. This was built to get loud and sound good, and based on the score and the graph I would say that it does that pretty well.

When I get my evil I want you to design my box bro! I love your dual porting, I plan on upgrading soon and throwing a second PH4000md in my car to power the evil one for each coil at 2000watts rms, I think she'll pound but I really like your box man great job

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.