First T3 TSS 18 ever ......

Ive been away in bannedland for a while. deal with it justin.
No dice.

Quit trying to bring it back.. this thread is:

2007_06_arts_dumpster.jpg

( along with some t3 )

I know of several people whom did //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif glad to be of entertainment.
its funny because some people dont understand what that means. does anyone see how the tables have turned since the "dumpster" claim? i figured JD would be the first to know when a company should be recognized/paid for what they have done/own.

Also, It would be a shame to bankrupt ones self to spend the endless amounts of money in bringing a federal patent lawsuit that is not warranted nor needed.We should all get along..... and I feel that the two parties involved should be discussing this..... not their engineer or employee.

Respectfully,

Johnathan
wow that didnt come off as respectable at all. it came off as well i have more money then you so sue me youll run out of money and i'll do whatever the **** i want.

while you may not have intended that, thats how it came across. I own some T3 product myself and am currently getting rid of it due to crap like this and have no desire to own a product that i have a snowballs chance in hell of getting any parts for.

i have a snowballs chance in hell of getting any parts for.
Have you tried the dumpster? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

they have a few ts / tss / and the lower model on ebay right now for the cheap.. and didn't see anyone buying them even then.

Have you tried the dumpster? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
they have a few ts / tss / and the lower model on ebay right now for the cheap.. and didn't see anyone buying them even then.
oi have 3 fully working tss cant get parts to make them a larger size

Also, It would be a shame to bankrupt ones self to spend the endless amounts of money in bringing a federal patent lawsuit that is not warranted nor needed.We should all get along..... and I feel that the two parties involved should be discussing this..... not their engineer or employee.

Respectfully,

Johnathan
i think you need to use your own basket design and stop using patented ones because you feel they dont have the money to enforce it.

alright Chad, this is going too far.
I know you have no life but seriously dude.

If you have a problem with me, come see me.
Problem??? I LOVE you. Kisses you sexyman. (bringing this back to the top for fun)

BTW- Still waiting on that letter from the lawyer.. could he maybe resend it, I think it got lost in the mail:(

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.