finishing touches!?!?

Blizze
10+ year member

JACKASS
i just bought a new system for my chevy 2003 s-10 ext cab truck... i am still using my currtent Kenwood Excelon mp5028 head unit, just bought 2 power acoustic ts1440-2 plasma sphere amps, 2 audiobahn ALUM12N 12" woofers(2000w max and 1000w rms), i am buying all new wiring...1/0 power wire, 4/0 ground wires, distribution blocks((1)1/0-(2)4/0), a couple of T-blocks, i got a good battery already on the truck but i am still thinking about switching to a batcap800 for more raw power at a quicker rate. wat else do i need, any help?

i had a friend that had the same series sub but he had 2 10's and he sounded good....so i got the 2 12's hoping to sound a lil better and i placed them in my ported box that i had designed for these particular subs..and they are sounding excellent. i even had the spl measure and it was an average of 159.3. other people have solobarik l7 and jl and other lines of subs and i was in second. there is no distortion in the subs at all...the bass just adds to the level of sound quality!

i had a friend that had the same series sub but he had 2 10's and he sounded good....so i got the 2 12's hoping to sound a lil better and i placed them in my ported box that i had designed for these particular subs..and they are sounding excellent. i even had the spl measure and it was an average of 159.3. other people have solobarik l7 and jl and other lines of subs and i was in second. there is no distortion in the subs at all...the bass just adds to the level of sound quality!

u know your going to get flammed 4 saying this,,i'm just letting u know...so when it happens u wont be shocked

personally i wuld have not gotten these particular ones, but i got a kill of a deal on them cause an associate was moving over seas and he had to get rid of them, they were brand new and never used. so i got them for $100....not a bad of a deal...if i had my choice, i wuld have gotten some shivas, bhrama's or blueprints. those wuld have been my 1st choices. but i got a good system now and i am pleased. for the moment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.